||17 ft 7 in (5.36 meters)
||East Peoria, IL
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
This hardcore aluminum Deep V is designed to conquer big water and to extend your season into the cooler months, when walleye and smallmouth fishing can be at its best. The walk-thru, wraparound windshield protects you and your crew from spray and wind, making the ride to your fishing hole more comfortable.
The Deep V hull has a deep 35° bow deadrise and a welded-in full-length stringer system that unitizes the transom and hull and provides a smooth, solid ride. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wrap-around, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- Improved center rod storage w/molded organizers & piston lift assist
- All-welded, 35°-deadrise, .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/a wide, stable beam
- 7 seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted fore & aft decks
- Exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Aft 29-gal. & bow 19-gal. aerated, recirculating livewells w/1 removable bait bucket & pump-out systems
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Length:17' 7"
- Length w/swim platform: 18' 5"
- Beam: 97"
- Bottom width: 82"
- Max. recommended HP: 150 HP
- Fuel capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 838 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 1600 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 14 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 1525 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2985 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 10"
- Package width: 8' 5"
- Towing length: 24' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- NEW aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle to accept optional pylon
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 2 battery trays
- 6 cleats including 2 NEW midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™ & transducer
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- BayStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced composite consoles w/tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Port weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated single-function gauges w/speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom Motor-Mounting Plate For Increased Strength & Durability
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, all-aluminum carpeted compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Diamond Coat™ Metallic Blue or Metallic TRACKER® Black Cherry gunnels & hull sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries, 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite seating
- Sport package option: bow padded backrests & removable seat cushions, flip-up aft fishing deck extension w/2 folding jump seats & a removable ski tow pylon
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks
- 7 pedestal seat base locations
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- NEW front-access, below console storage
- NEW redesigned center bow lockable rod box w/designated organizer for 6'–8' (1.8–2.4 m) spinning & baitcast rods
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 8' (2.4 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® Accessory-Mounting Channel In Gunnels
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Marine-grade vinyl floor covering in cockpit area
- Marine-grade, fishing friendly cut-pile carpet on fishing deck(s)
- Rod hold-down straps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Bow 19-gal. (72 L) aerated livewell timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- NEW aft 29-gal. (110 L), 50" (1.3 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket timed & recirculated w/pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.6 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Safety Cables
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.4 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Trolling motor foot pedal storage keeps wiring from underfoot
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Special Savings
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops / Tracker Boat Center E PEORIA
1000 Bass Pro Drive
East Peoria, IL 61611
||Ron Petitt Rpettit@basspro.com